WCF Endorsement Application Guidelines
I. All information provided in the application is held confidential by WCF. Regardless of our endorsement decision, WCF considers all information collected in the endorsement process confidential and will never reveal the contents without express permission from you, the candidate.
II. WCF resources are limited and WCF prioritizes specialized services in pre-determined states where support can go the furthest. Please note that not all WCF endorsements come with financial support. See below for a list of services all candidates receive with a WCF endorsement.
III. WCF never shares our membership or donor lists. After we notify your campaign of our endorsement, we do notify our members, publicize our support of your race on our website and in member mailings and emails. However, out of respect for our members’ and donors’ privacy, we never share our lists with campaigns or other organizations.
WCF Endorsement Benefits
1. Ability to promote Women’s Campaign Fund’s endorsement on campaign materials
2. Orientation on how to leverage a WCF endorsement
3. Profile on WCF Web site
4. Feature announcement in MsRepresentation
5. Access to WCF Campaign Tip Sheets
6. Education on cutting-edge candidate best practice research