WCF gives candidates:
- Branded materials, customizable for each campaign
- A bigger network, through outreach to constituents and a national donor pool, to drive voters to each candidate’s campaign
- Higher visibility, through media and other outreach in support of strategic campaigns
- Skill building, through links and introductions to effective training programs for new candidates and others interested in running for elected office
- Planned for 2019! A “We Love Local” Toolkit to help you identify and encourage women to run for local seats from school board to town government today, the best pipeline for effective leadership in higher office tomorrow.
U.S. Senator and former New Hampshire Governor, Maggie Hassan, credits WCF with playing a game-changing role in her historic election.
Want to support women like Maggie Hassan? WCF’s PAC is critical to their success, and your donations make it possible.